About Mary Jane
Mary Jane is an executive coach, group facilitator, and business strategist who helps her clients implement their goals with clarity and integrity. She is an active member of her professional and personal communities. In addition to her involvement with the WPO, she is a member of The International Coach Federation and a past Board member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Volunteers of America, and Public Relations Society of America
As a coach and leader, Mary Jane draws from extensive experience including:
- Client relations director for Perkins Coie, the Northwest’s largest law firm
- Northwest marketing director for Arthur Andersen and Accenture
- Client service manager for advertising and public relations agencies including The Rockey Company and Borders Perrin Norrander
Currently, Mary Jane is the co-leader of the Seattle and Bellevue Chapters of the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO). WPO is an international peer advisory organization for women presidents, CEOs, and business owners who run companies with annual revenues greater than $2 million in the product sector and $1 million in annual revenues for service companies.
Mary Jane also runs CEO Connect, an independent peer-advisory forum leaders and business owners to come together to intentionally grow their leadership and their companies. CEO Connect is open to male and female leaders alike.
During her career, Mary Jane has:
- Developed and implemented professional training programs
- Created client satisfaction programs
- Produced results-driven business development programs
- Established successful proposal and presentation systems
- Facilitated proactive marketing programs including advertising, public relations and media relations
- Managed collaborative teams
She pulls this knowledge and experience into coaching relationships when appropriate for client growth.
Mary Jane's background includes:
- Certification in Professional Coaching (CPC), Academy for Coach Training
- Additional coursework in coaching, Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Facilitator of Peter Drucker’s “The Five Most Important Questions Assessment Tool, Leader to Leader Institute Facilitator Network
- BA, Ohio State University School of Journalism
Mary Jane lives on a mini farm on the outskirts of Seattle (South Snohomish) with her family, two horses, two dogs, a cat, and several chickens. Her engineer husband and two daughters keep her busy and well rounded. Recognizing that adventure feeds the spirit, Mary Jane and her husband travel with their daughters’ Equestrian Vaulting team. This full and integrated life allows Mary Jane to be fully present in her work as a coach and leader of leaders.